Finally, an update!!!!
We can’t believe that we’ve let more than a year pass since we posted our last update! A couple weeks ago, we took Kosmos on a mini-vacation to Oceanside, California. We took advantage of the down time to write this post. Sadly, we haven’t had a “real” vacation in over 2.5 years, hence the lack of time to write.
The last year has certainly been eventful! Here are the main things:
- We still have Kosmos, and we are hoping to do extended cruising around 2018.
- Keith just turned three and is doing awesome.
- Christi became ill with a rare immuno-disorder that affects kidney function.
- Eric became Chief Technical Officer of a company called Neulion.
- We bought a new, high-tech car.
If you are interested in the details, we’ll pick up where we left off… April 2014 turned out to be a dramatic month for us, with some huge ups and downs. For some reason, every April seems be an intense time for us. Anyway…
A few days after we Continue reading